close
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqqY07OZWps

(註:在這首歌的第一段是口白部份)

I gotta do it for the ladies.

我這麼作是為了女士們

And I gotta keep it hood.

且我要罩著她們

Where we at Polo

當我們在波羅俱樂部

I see you Ryan

我看的見妳的意涵

I'm gonna keep it right

我是做對了

We just getting it started.

我們只是剛剛開始

Yeah man.

嗯,男人們




(註:從第二段開始才是屬歌曲吟唱部份)

You said you're searching for somebody that will take you out and do you right.

妳說妳在尋覓某人來帶領妳和對妳作好事

Well, come here baby and let daddy show you what it feels like.
好的,寶貝過來讓老子秀出那感覺像什麼

You know all you gotta do is tell me what you're sipping on.

妳盡管告訴我妳知道妳所有曾經品嚐過的法子

And I promise that I'm gonna keep it coming all night long.

而我將承諾,我會一整晚帶來給妳那種感受

Looking in your eyes,

注視著妳的眼睛

While you're on the other side,

當妳在另一旁時

(I can't take it no more baby I'm coming for you)

(寶貝我再也無法自持,我是衝著妳而來)

You keep doing it on purpose, wind it and work it.

妳要堅定著意志,纏繞著它和操控著它

I can tell by the way that you're looking at me, girl.

妳看著我,我能告訴妳方法,女孩

I wanna make love in this club.

我想在俱樂部裡做愛

In this club

在這俱樂部

In this club

在這俱樂部

In this club

在這俱樂部

I wanna make love in this club.

我想在俱樂部裡做愛

In this club

在這俱樂部

In this club

在這俱樂部

In this club

在這俱樂部

Listen, if you got some friends rolling with you - that's cool.

聽著;如果妳和妳那些廝混的朋友感覺冷淡了

You can leave them with my niggas, let them know that I got you.

妳可以離開他們和我這黑鬼一起,讓他們曉得我得到了妳

If you didn't know, you're the only thing that's on my mind.

或許妳不明白,妳在我心中是唯一所僅有的

'cause the way I'm staring at you got me wanting to give it to you all night.

就是這樣,我會整晚凝視著妳得到我還沒給妳的

I'm what you want, I'm what you need.

我是妳想要的,我是妳需要的

He got to trap, I'll set you free,

他在四處網羅著,我會使妳得到解脫

Sexually, mentally, physically, emotionally,

性愛、心理、身體、感情

I'll be like your medicine, your take every dose of me.

我將像是妳一貼良藥,從我這無盡取得

It's going down on isle 3, I'll bag you like some groceries.

這類似去3號島嶼,我將把妳填滿地像雜貨舖那般豐富

And everytime you think about it, you're gonna want some more of me.

且任何時候每當妳想起,妳盡可從我這裡得到更多

About to hit the club make a movie yeah rated R.

有關於在俱樂部開拍被評定為R級電影

Pull up like a Trap Star. That's if you had...

像是提拔網羅明星般,如果妳曾經...

Have you ever made love to a thug in a club with his sights on, 87 jeans and a fresh pair of Nike's on.

妳曾經有過和一名聲名狼藉的惡棍在俱樂部做愛,一位穿著87年製牛仔裝和一雙新”耐吉”

On the couch, on the table, on the bar, on the floor.

在床上、在桌上、在吧檯上、在地板上,

You can meet me in the bathroom, you know I'm trained to go.

妳可以到化妝室見我,妳知道我隨後就跟來

Might as well give me a kiss, if we keep touching like this

或許給我感覺不錯的吻,如果我們像這樣持續著愛撫

I know you're scared, baby, they don't know what we're doing.

我知道妳會害怕,寶貝,他們不會知道我們在幹甚麼

Let's both get undressed right here, keep it up and, girl, I swear.

當下讓我們一起脫下衣服,脫掉它,女孩,我發誓

I'm gonna give it to you non-stop.

我想帶給妳高潮迭起的感受

And I don't care, who's watching.

而我也不在意,有誰在看著
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 atosi 的頭像
    atosi

    atosi

    atosi 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()